Sunday 6 March 2016

Boots haul

If you had read my last post you would be aware that I was in Croyde and I mentioned that I was going to do a haul. All these products I'm going to mention are all at reasonable price as they are from a drugstore. Enjoy!!!
The first two things I bought were for contouring one from maybeline and one from collection. The collection master sculpt is great because I find it so easy to blend so you can make the contour as sharp or subtle as you want. The highlight has a perfect amount of shimmer. The maybeline master sculpt has to be my favourite out of the two because I think the colour is just perfect for contouring and the highlight is great as well. With this product it comes with a great sized mirror and will be easy to carry around with me.
For along time I have wanted to try out the collection concealer because I have heard so many good things about it. I haven't tried this product out yet so I can't say whether I agree with the craze or not. The other concealer is from soap and glory and I have also wanted to try this out for ages. When I first tried it I thought it was quite hard to blend with a brush but then I tried it again and it blended a lot better with a beauty blender.
This foundation is great it suits my skin tone perfectly and I find that it doesn't go clumpy on some of my dry patches which I love. It is easy to blend with a beauty blender or a brush as it doesn't leave any strokes. It does last a long time but I can't say it lasts for 25 hours because I personally don't leave makeup on for that long I put it on in the morning and take it off at night.
The Rimmel match perfection powder is great I put it on my oily places on my face like my t-zone, under eyes and my chin. It keeps my makeup in place all day so I recommend you go out and by this.
This boujoir blush is the best from a drugstore in my opinion I got mine in number 34. I love this blush because when you apply it to your cheeks it is subtle and has a shimmer to it from the gold running through it.
This number 17 'easy on the eye' is a great palette it comes with 8 nude eyeshadows, 3 cream eyeshadows and a primer. This palette would be great for beginners of makeup because they are subtle colours and they are easy to blend. Also I love that it comes with instructions so for a beginner they will learn what to do.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely haul, darling! I've had my eye on that Bourjoir blusher, the packaging is too cute and the shade looks totally gorgeous! I'm glad you like it, I'm going to have to add it to my wishlist. x x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should it is just the perfect colour

      Delete