Sunday 15 November 2015

Outfit of the week

Sorry for not posting in a while, but to make it up to you every Sunday and Thursday at 5 pm I will always do a new blog post and also in the month of December I will be doing a merry blogmas so every night at 5 there will be a new post.
Over the past week I was thinking about what post should I do and then I put this outfit together and I loved it so I thought I would do outfit of the week. All of these clothes are from topshop because anyone who knows me, knows I am obsessed with topshop. Enjoy!!!
These boots are just amazing they are so comfy, in my opinion it did take two wears to get them super comfy but now I just constantly wear them. This is the first time I have bought shoes from topshop this is because I have narrow feet so at times I find it hard to get a pair of shoes which fit properly. These shoes are not too wide so I can get away with it but I do still have to put a foot soul in it so it would rise my feet up.
This jumper is just beautiful, I bought this last year from topshop because I went threw a stage of turtle knecks as they are so comfy. In the jumper there are three different colours the main one is blue but running through is a white and black colour. It is so soft and fits perfectly it is great to wear with leguins, skinny jeans or just anything in general I even wore it with a skirt and it looked so pretty. Oversized jumpers are just my favourites because they look good on practically everyone. The price of this was quite a lot at £36 I think which is quite reasonable for this jumper because I have had this for over a year.

The topshop Joni jeans are just amazing I love the slim, high wasted ones they fit perfectly and I have three pairs in different colours. Whenever I go shopping with my friends and they need a pair of jeans I'm always like go topshop. These trousers are expensive at £36 but they are worth the money as they last and so does the colour. These have lasted for so long and I know a lot of people recommend these trousers and if you get recommended them you should so buy them.

4 comments:

  1. your outfit is so autumnal, LOVE it!! I also adore turtle necks, so warm & stylish (although I'm not sure I can pull them off haha). PS your boots are amazing, I need to get a some with it getting colder and all - my excuse for just wanting a pair haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The boots are amazing and you should definitely get a pair for winter

      Delete
  2. This is definitely something I could see myself wearing- all dark, very autumnal, and black ankle boots ^.^ Love it :)

    http://katelynmcphee.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a great look and will suit practically everyone

      Delete