Monday 30 November 2015

Why I love Christmas

Merry Blogmas!!!
Since it is now Christmas I thought I would do a list for why I love Christmas like I did Autumn. I have to admit I love Christmas it's the best part of the year and I hope you like my reasons for loving Christmas. Enjoy!!!
Reasons why I love Christmas:
•purchasing a Christmas tree is the start of Christmas for me as I love picking out that one which is just perfect
•decorating the tree is a huge love of mine because every year I get to put the star at the top of the tree.
•decorating the house with tinsel and holly leaves to make it Christmassy 
•counting down the days with the chocolate advent Callander, every morning waking up and getting some chocolate
•wrapping presents, I don't know why but I have always loved wrapping presents even from a young age
•sitting on the sofa watching Christmas films with my family 
•Christmas songs are a huge love of mine I start listening to Christmas music way in November
•from the body shop Apple glazed is my favourite scent it is basically just Christmas in one bottle
•snow, I love being the first person to walk in a patch of snow
•getting a new pair of pjs Christmas Eve every year we have done this ever since I can remember
What do you love about Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment