Sunday 29 November 2015

Drugstore winter makeup

Merry Blogmas!!!
Since this is my first year blogging I thought I would do a merry blogmas and I'm going to post everyday until 25th December. Christmas is my favourite time of year and this makeup look is so pretty and Christmassy. For my Christmas look I have decided to do it drugstore so everything in this look is affirdable and you can get it all from super drug or boots. Enjoy!!!
To start off this look I do a simple base with the Rimmel wake me up concealer and foundation which has great coverage. To apply this I use the real techniques expert face brush which I love. On top of the base I use the natural collection powder so my makeup won't move during the day, I especially have to put it over my t-zone and my chin as they can get very oily. To put the powder on I use the real techniques blush brush although I know powder is not blush. 
I then apply the maybeline master sculpt with my real techniques contour brush and I apply this in the hollow of my cheeks and anywhere the  sun would hit in natural light. I then add my soap and glory blush to the apples of my cheeks because it looks pretty. This blush is beautiful as it has a little bit of shimmer on it and a subtle pink colour.

Once the whole face is done I move on to the eyes and I have been using the 17 eyeshadow. First I use the real techniques eye base brush and I use the lightest colour eyeshadow and place it all over my eye. This colour is beautiful as it has a little shimmer and looks pretty. Next I use the darker colour and place it in the crease of my eye to give the smokey eye effect.
Once those two steps have been done I take the maybeline liquid eyeliner and put it over the top of my eyelid and do a little flick. The final step for the eyes is mascara from natural collection it is not the best mascar but it was the only drugstore mascara I have.
Finally my favourite part of the whole look is the lips. I have been using the Rimmel Kate moss lipstick in 107 I find this red is just Christmas it looks so pretty. Also for some reason it reminds me of robins.

No comments:

Post a Comment