Sunday 20 March 2016

Birmingham haul

Yesterday I went Birmingham to do some shopping and I bought four things which I really love. Enjoy!!!
The first thing I picked up was the MAC mineralise skin finish in soft and gentle. This is such a beautiful highlight it is a champagne gold sort of colour. It has the perfect shimmer and let's be honest there is never to much highlight. I love the packaging it looks so sleek. This is the first time I have used a Mac highlight and I love it, I really like the fact you can use it as an eyeshadow as well.
I also picked up this hexagon shape pot in copper and it looks so pretty. This is a great pot for makeup brushes because due to the shape you can fit the smaller brushes into the corners where as in a circle shape it's harder to fit all your brushes in.
This Mac prep + prime is amazing! I love the smell of this product and it makes my makeup stay on for a lot longer. This also helps my eyeshadow become more pigmented because I spray it on the brush and then put it in the eyeshadow and it becomes a lot more pigmented.
In selfridges I saw this photo frame and I fell in love. I love the colour at the moment I seem to be loving the colour copper and rose gold. I've never seen a photo frame like this so that's why I bought it because it was different.

No comments:

Post a Comment