Saturday 20 June 2015

Essie nail polish

Eddie nail polish are my favourite as they are all so nice and pretty. The colours of them are so beautiful. I'm going to give a review on my 3 most favourite colours which are lilacism, Fiji and Jamaica me crazy. 
Lilacism- I'm normally one to stick to the classic dark red or dark maroon colours. I love a darker shade on my nails as I have quite fare skin and lighter colours can tend to wash me out. But this summer I wanted something different so I thought I'd try out this colour and I loved it. This is a perfect summer nail polish and I really recommend this for your next mani pedi.
Fiji- I bought this colour to replace another pale pink because my other one took 5-6 layers to get it opaque. Where as with Fiji it just takes 2 or 3 to get opaque which is great for a pastel colours. This polish is also great as it doesn't leave streaks on your nail which is great. I wear this polish loads and it will remain in my collection for a while. 
Jamaica me crazy- I love the name of this polish it's great. Perfect purpley-pink shade with a hot pink shimmer. I simply love this shade...works for all seasons on both fingers and toes. The texture of this nail polish is great when wet and dry as it is so smooth I love it and this will definitely stay in my collection. I have fallen in love with this colour.




3 comments:

  1. These colours are so pretty! Love the Lilacism one - it looks like a nice, neutral kinda shade. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colours are so pretty. I love the lilac shade and have been wanting one like this for ages and it's a nice summer/spring colour. Essie is so expensive in Australia which sucks because I would love to buy some x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are gorgeous. Essie has some of the best nail colors.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Freeformhappiness.com

    ReplyDelete