Tuesday 8 December 2015

This weeks Christmas favourites

Merry blogmas!!!
This weeks Christmas favourites is very different to any other favourites post I have done. Instead of having all the beauty products it's going to have necklaces, books and music. Enjoy!!!

The first thing which I have been loving is this piano piece which is 'not about Angels' by Birdie. I think this is such a great song to play on the piano and I don't know if it's just me but I think this song is quite Christmassy. It is about five pages long but so far I have only learnt the first couple of pages and it's going along really well.
I got this necklace last year at Christmas and this week I have just loved wearing it. I got this from my dads cousin as she makes her own jewellery, she makes these out of old spoons and jewels off old necklaces and bracelets and she scratches your name on it. I think this looks so pretty on and goes with practically every outfit.
Again a necklace is on my favourites, this one is a lot older as I got it at my christening. It's Winnie the Pooh and I think that it's so cute. The for around the kneck is quite short but it's nothing like a choker. This week again I have worn this everyday.
The Sophie Mckenzie books are really good and I can't put her books down this is because she always leaves a cliffhanger at the end of the chapter. I have mentioned one of her other books in an earlier post and that got me into her books. I still haven't finished the whole book yet and it's so good but I don't want to give any spoilers away.

No comments:

Post a Comment