Monday 7 December 2015

Christmas stocking gifts under £15

Merry blogmas!!!
This post is for Christmas stocking fillers which are affordable under the price of £15. These would also make great gift ideas for your friends. Enjoy!!!
One thing is this soap and glory body wash set. There are four flavours which are all great and the smells are delicious. The quality of this product is amazing I love the body shop and it never lets me down. This item came to a price of £6 which is really good.
The next couple of items are the Tanya burr products each one of her products are amazing and they never disappoint. One of them is the lipgloss and this is in afternoon tea which is such a beautiful colour. The next thing is the peach palette in this there is a bronze, blush and highlight each of these are great and they each have a shimmer to them which is pretty. I love Tanya's knew design of the products all the colours are so pretty.
This on is a major must have for Christmas and this is the glazed Apple scent from the body shop. This is so lovely this set and you get body wash and body butter. To be honest this is probably my favourite scent from the body shop so I always look forward to getting this for Christmas the Christmas season.
The soap and glory hand cream set is beautiful, I always love the smell from soap and glory. My favourite on is the lime flavoured I just think it is different to anyother scent I have had before. These make my hands so soft and work a lot better than what I expected.
These body butters make your skin so soft I have loads of these mini sets since in boots it was 3 for 2 this came to the price of £8 which is reasonable. Again my favourite scent is probably the lime. I think this would make a great gift for a friend and I'm sure they would love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment