Thursday 4 June 2015

May favourites

Hey guys here are my May favourites it was really hard to just narrow it down to these 5 items as I have loved so many beauty products so far. Sorry that my brushes aren't clean in this picture.
Real techniques (expert face brush)-this brush has been my favourite for probably the whole of this year so far. It's great as its good for blending in concealer around the nose and eyes. I love the way it spreads the foundation on your skin and I have recommended this brush to many of my friends and they have loved it themselves.
Real techniques (bold metal, arched powder 100 brush)-the minute I got this brush out the packaging I knew I would love it, with the white bristles at first I didn't want to use it as I didn't want them getting dirty as it looked so clean. The benefit of the bristles being white is that you can see how much powder you have put on the brush so whether you've got to much or not. It's great for applying the powder and so soft against the skin.
Rimmel (wake me up concealer)- this is amazing it opens up and brightens your face straight away I can tell a massive difference once it's put on my face straight away. This is one of my must have products as soon as I've ran out I go out and get a new one I put it on everyday just to cover up my spots. I have quite dark circles under my eyes and this really helps get rid of them.
Eyes uncovered (eyeshadow)- the set of eye shadows here are beautiful as I love a shuttle look this is great for me as they have all the colours I could ever ask for. Also I love the names of the colour of eyeshadows because they're named after chocolates and drinks e.g white chocolate, buttercream, biscuit, chocolate milk, brown sugar & espresso. I love the way it feels when it's been applied to my eye as you barely feel it like some and it aplys perfectly.
Infrared (topshop lipstick)- I love the colour of this as its bright and bold and its not just orange as it has a hint of red with it. It aplys really well to the lips which is smooth but after a while with it on your lips it can start to go a bit weird so during the day I recommend that you just keep reapplying it. With the topshop lipsticks I love them all as the colours all vary and they're all so nice but this is my favourite one.

No comments:

Post a Comment