Thursday 18 June 2015

Soap and Glory

These two products from soap and glory are my favourite out of this collection as they work so well on your skin and it makes a massive difference. Also these are not too expensive and you can find this in any boots shop.
Body scrub- this is the best scrub I have ever used as it's made the biggest difference to my arms and face. My arms used to be quite rough with bumps but since I've been using this for the past week my arms have felt so smooth and I love it. Another plus side to this product is that on your face it really helps get rid of black heads as it rubs them away really easily. Also the little balls inside are really pretty as its pink and looks really nice.
Body butter- this product is also great as it makes your skin silky smooth, this product basically is for after use from the first product I was talking about. This is really helpful to get rid of dry skin on your arms and legs it makes a real difference. As well if you've burnt yourself like I have before this is great it cools it down and soothes it and really helps you so I really recommend this product.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you, soap and glory products are amazing. I have the body butter and it smells sooooo good, I don't even need to wear a perfume with it!
    Lovely post! : )

    blossomingdaydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete