Tuesday 16 June 2015

Coco Chanel

Hey guys at the moment I have been loving coco Chanel I find that all their products are at such a good quality and plus they are all so nice. I have recently found and fallen in love with the coco Chanel perfume as it smells so good. This is great as it's got quite a subtle smell but you can still smell it once it's on you and it keeps its fresh smell. Another reason why I love it is that it will last you a hole day and the smell will still be there. Another thing I have been loving from coco Chanel is these two lipgloss they are bothe such nice colours and are applied so nicely, once you've had them on it makes your lips so smooth it feels so great. The colours themselves are so pretty as the colours are bold but not to bright these two are my favourite colours and I really need a new one cause it's nearly ran out and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment