Thursday 11 June 2015

Ted baker body spray

Do any of you have this sent of perfume where you only wear it on holiday cause it just brings back memory's. I first started wearing this when I went Tenireif two years ago and then when ever I smell this it puts me in a holiday mood. I've recently started wearing it again because I'm going on holiday in a few weeks. Now for the hard part I'm not very good at describing smells I find it really hard so here we go, when I ask people what they think it smells of and many of them say talcum powder which is fine cause I think  it smells so nice. I also love the packaging as I love the rose gold top as its so pretty and the pink is really nice. The ted baker sprays all have different names but polly is my favourite as its my holiday sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment