Monday 22 June 2015

Flutter eyeshadow

I've never been a girl for the bright bold colours with eyeshadow I'm a nude tone kind of girl and I've always been this way. I guess I just don't have the confidence yet to pull off a bright and bold colours.
This pallet is probably one of the most vibrant ones I have had as it has the bright purples in it (looks brighter in real life) but I still love it. This is great for doing a smokey eye look as the purples are in different shades and makes it work really well. I use all the colours but the one I don't really use the dark one (black) because it's to dark around my eyes and makes me look goth as I have dark brown eyes and dark hair.
The eyeshadow is really nice on your eyes because when you wipe it on your eyelid it grips to it and lasts for a long time. The design for this pallet is really nice with the stripes ( is it just me or does it remind you of jack wills)  I like it with the butterfly's as it makes me feel summery with all the butterfly's. I really recommend this if you haven't already as it's so gorgeous.

1 comment:

  1. There's some lovely colours in there and I love the butterfly printed packaging too! x

    http://blossomingdaydreams.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete